Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jordan Capri is here and she made me a proud Auntie!

Jordan Capri was born March 25th 2009
IMG_9846
weighing in at 7 lbs 2oz 19.5 inches long
Shes is sooooo cute and perfect! I am so proud and lucky to be her aunt!
I am surrounded by boys and its so nice to add a little girl to the mix! She is going to be spoiled rotten! And that is perfectly fine with me!

Shelly better get used to me bombarding her with pictures, because she is already my newest subject!

I still cant believe that my boys were that little! they are just so precious when they are first born. So small and sleepy :)
IMG_9840

Jordan hardly makes a peep. She doesnt fuss when you take her out of her bundle of blankets. She pretty much can deal with anything and shes only days old.
I cant wait to hold her again!!

IMG_9843


No comments: